An exciting opportunity is coming up in the mesmerizing Maremma Nature Park and Diaccia Botrona Oasis in southern Tuscany.
The digital imaging experts at www.PixCube.it have organized a photography workshop in a beautiful location and with unique itineraries.
The initiative is part of a series of thematic workshops revolving around photography and nature in some of Italy’s most beautiful and pristine parks.
This Photography Workshop will take place on 19 and 20 March 2016. A master photographer selected by Nikon and expert local park guides will accompany the participants. It will be a great learning experience for those who wish to widen their photography knowledge while also exploring nature and biodiversity.
There are two main itineraries to be explored during the workshop:
- Maremma Nature Park (or Parco dell’Uccellina), focusing on the early afternoon in the park and sunset shots in the humid zones of the Ombrone River.
- Diaccia Botrona Oasis, focused on sunrise shots and capturing the marshy area of land with unique characteristics of international importance.
Among the different themes that will be tackled during the workshop are:
- landscape photography with unique natural panoramas;
- macro-and micro-photography with typical local objects and details of elements that have deposited on the beach;
- the genres of anthropology and biodiversity/park photography to document the relationship between man and nature.
The workshop is organized by Pixcube.it in collaboration with Federparchi, Maremma Regional Nature Park and Nikon School – Nikon for Parks.
Photo credits: all images on this post are by PixCube.it