If you are traveling to Maremma Tuscany for a sports vacation, Porto Ercole is the ideal base for an active holiday between padel, tennis, fitness, jogging, golf and sailing – among other activities for sports travelers.
Located near fashionable Porto Ercole, Argentario Golf Resort & Spa is immerged in a verdant valley between Orbetello Lagoon and the pristine beaches of the Silver Coast. In this Luxury Sports Resort in Tuscany you can find 2 padel courts, 2 tennis courts, a small football pitch, a modern gym with Technogym equipment and fitness courts, an eco-friendly 18-hole golf course, and 2 jogging trails along the Mediterranean greenery.
Other sports that can be enjoyed in proximity of the Argentario tennis and padel hotel, include mountain biking, diving, sailing, skydiving and horse riding. Although this area of southern Tuscany is renowned for its beaches, the mild weather makes it great even for fall and winter sports holidays in Italy.
Where to Play Paddle Tennis in Tuscany Maremma
Padel is fun, social and easy to play. It has overtaken tennis in terms of popularity in countries like Spain. It is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. It is not different in Italy, where paddle is trying to increase its reach from north to south. There are still not too many paddle courts in Tuscany, but the number is on the rise.
Where can you play padel in Tuscany Maremma? Some of the padel courts in the provice of Grosseto include:
- Argentario Tennis & Padel (Argentario Golf Resort & Spa), Via Acquedotto Leopoldino, Porto Ercole
- CT Orbetello, Via Giovanni da Orbetello, Orbetello
- CT Argentario, Via del Campone, Porto Santo Stefano
- CT Grosseto, Via Cimabue, Grosseto
- Padel Tennis, Via Sanzio, Grosseto
- TC Europa 2000, Via Bulgaria, Grosseto
- The Village, Via Lazzeretti, Grosseto
- Sporting Club, Via dell’Edilizia, Follonica