- 1 Independent Villa
- Century-old olive trees
- 3 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms - Living Room - Kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor Hot Tubs - Turkish bath
- 194 sqm + Private garden: 2231 sqm
This cottage innovates the idea of Tuscan country house with a glamorous and eclectic touch. Surrounded by the olive-tree garden with views of the golf course, the villa is located on a hill only 200 meters away from the main building of the resort. Enjoying total privacy and tranquility, guests can access it with their own private cart.
- Living room with dining area; home theater + 3D TV.
- Fitted kitchen, including oven and dishwasher.
- Three bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms. The master bathroom has a hot tub, separate shower, and Turkish bath. The other two bathrooms have a shower.
- Independent air conditioning and heating.
- Patio in the private olive-tree garden and outdoor hot tub by Hotspring.
- Internal dimensions of the villa: 194.0 m² (2088.2 ft²) + Private garden: 2231.0 m² (24014.3 ft²)
Your benefits (services included in the villa rental):
- Continental Breakfast.
- Golf cart to move around the Resort’s estate.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Garage with videosurveillance.
- Concierge at your disposal for excursions and tips.
- Padel & tennis courts, small football pitch.
Furthermore, by renting this luxury Villa, you have all the services of Argentario Golf Resort & Spa always at your fingertips, including:
- Beach service in one of the most exclusive beach clubs of the area.
- Food and drinks at Dama Dama Restaurant, Aper Bar and Club House Restaurant & Bar.
- Personalized nutrition, naturopathy and beauty treatments at Espace Wellness Center.
- Services and equipment at Argentario Golf Academy.
- On-site heliport.
- Luxury shopping in our boutique, wine shop and pro shop.
- Excursions and experiences in Tuscany: yacht and boat rental, sailing courses, cookery lessons, guided visits in wineries and olive oil mills…
Book your luxury villa in Tuscany online or contact us for customized quotations:
Telephone: +39 0564 810292