Dear players and friends,
Argentario Golf Club will reopen on Thursday 14 May 2020.
For the moment, the golf office and the course will be open daily from 9am to 6pm. It will be possible to play the course only after booking the Tee Time via email email@example.com or via WhatsApp +39 335 546 1928. We will reply confirming your request or giving you alternative times.
On the day of your Tee Time, you must go directly to the starting tee 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Access will not be granted to those who arrive at the Club without a reservation.
The Club House will remain closed for the moment, as well as the bag storage, bar-restaurant and restrooms. We will restore the usual services as soon as possible.
The Driving Range is only accessible to those who sign up for golf lessons.
The exclusive use of golf carts is allowed (therefore one player per cart) and it will not be possible to load a second bag on the cart.
Some game rules:
- The Pin must remain in the hole.
- The plastic cups in the holes will be modified to allow players to retrieve the ball without needing to remove the Pin.
- Bunker rakes will be removed, now more than ever we ask you to level the sand with your feet or clubs after play. We remind all players to enter the bunker from the edge closest to the ball and not to walk across the bunker to reach your ball. When you exit the bunker make sure to level out the sand on your footprints and area where you played. Remember to leave playing conditions as you would like to find them.
- Ball washers found along the course will not be usable and benches will be removed.
- Locker Rooms will be closed so please remember to arrive at the club dressed ready to play, don’t ask us to hold on to bags, shoes or equipment for you, we are not authorized to store anything unnecessary.
- To access the Club, it is mandatory to wear masks, these must be worn until you are on tee one ready to begin your round. Masks should be worn again at the end of the round.
- Please do not use the bins along the course to dispose of masks, latex gloves, and tissues.
- There will be three sanitizing areas where players will find sanitizing gel, however it is advisable and recommended by the Italian Golf Federation that each player has his own disinfectant and necessary safety equipment.
Follow us on our social media or sign up to our newsletter to receive additional updates.
Argentario Golf Club
Via Acquedotto Leopoldino, Porto Ercole (GR), Italy
Phone +39 0564 888 525 | firstname.lastname@example.org