As always, the experience, health and safety of our guests and employees is the top priority for Argentario Golf Resort & Spa. Now more than ever, our commitment is aimed at protecting the health of all our guests, without compromising the quality of the stay. We do everything possible to ensure your safety while traveling and to offer you maximum flexibility in the ever-changing circumstances of the new coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19).
Why choose Argentario Golf Resort & Spa
1) Nature, Large Spaces, Regeneration
Like always, at the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa you will find the characteristics for a holiday of nature, relaxation, privacy and freedom in the wide open and green spaces of our Resort and that are typical of Maremma Tuscany.
- The Resort is in a wide valley on Monte Argentario and spreads over 77 hectares of territory of our exclusive property protected by BioAgriCert certification.
- The outdoor common areas include spacious terraces and gardens, while all accommodation – from Superior Rooms to Suites to exclusive Villas – have a private terrace.
- The interior spaces are large and bright, characterized by large windows and high ceilings.
- Both inside and outside there are various areas where you can relax, read a book and enjoy a refreshing drink in total privacy.
- Various options inside the Resort are available for our Guests to practice outdoor sports and activities – both individually or in company – while respecting the rules of social distancing, such as golf, tennis, yoga, biking and jogging.
- Our restaurants offer the chance, thanks to their vast indoor and outdoor spaces, to have lunch and dinner following the obligations of social distancing.
- We offer the possibility to book our gym for individual or family use with due precautions, the rooms are disinfected after each use.
- The Monte Argentario Promontory offers a variety of spaces and services suitable for guaranteeing social distancing: more than 50km of coast with wide beaches; fantastic itineraries in the middle of nature to be explored on foot or by bike; safe yacht and boat rental services.
- Nature lovers can also enjoy the WWF Oasis of Orbetello and Burano, and the Uccellina Park (Maremma Nature Park) only a short drive away from our Resort.
We want to make planning your next vacation as pleasant an experience as possible. To offer you greater flexibility, we have reviewed our cancellation policy eliminating penalties up to 3 days before arrival in the low season and 7 days in the high season. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Health, Hygiene and Safety
We are proud to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. We strictly follow the most up-to-date standards and protocols established by international experts and government entities, including the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control, in order to optimize the effectiveness of our response.
- Our team receives continuous directives and updated operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing services in common areas and rooms.
- Our guests will find at their disposal disinfectant gel dispensers and kits with mask, mini gel.
- We will continue to apply the latest safety and hygiene precautions in our restaurant services, sport facilities and wellness centers.
- In addition to these measures, we encourage you to find additional information on travel safety. The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued numerous recommendations to reduce exposure to a range of diseases, including hand and respiratory hygiene and food safety measures.
We are at your disposal to answer all your questions about the security measures that our Resort is taking. We will be happy to show you all the wonders of Maremma Tuscany and to welcome you soon to the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa.